Autor Téma: Virtual Keyboard  (Přečteno 9615 krát)

Libor Diviš

• Administrator
  • Impossible is nothing ...
    • Zobrazit profil
    • O Bohu (About God)
Virtual Keyboard
« kdy: Únor 15*, 2014, 08:47:24 dopoledne »
To the standard version of SOB I implemented a virtual keyboard - usable for both simple and advanced search.

The advantage of the virtual keyboard is that you do not have installed on their computer support for many languages, including Greek, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Chinese, etc. For occasional using when you search, you can easily take advantage of the virtual keyboard.

The virtual keyboard is activated by clicking on the keyboard icon, which is located next to the text field for entering searched word:

Into SOB I programmed automatic seting the language of virtual keyboard, corresponding to the currently used language translation. However, you can choose yourself from more than 100 variations of keyboards.

If you need to write a long text in a language, for which you do not have set keyboard on your computer, you can use for this purpose also interface on my server at obohu.cz/bible/vk, or homepage of project  Virtual Keyboard.

Libor Diviš
« Poslední změna: Únor 15*, 2014, 01:56:19 odpoledne od Libor Diviš »