Autor Téma: SOB - version for mobiles, PDA, ..  (Přečteno 8241 krát)

Libor Diviš

• Administrator
  • Impossible is nothing ...
    • Zobrazit profil
    • O Bohu (About God)
SOB - version for mobiles, PDA, ..
« kdy: Září 11*, 2013, 08:07:12 dopoledne »
SOB - version for mobiles, PDA, ...

Due to number of people, who are using the SOB on mobile phones, PDAs and tablets with low resolution, I created a modified version of SOB, which is specifically intended for this devices. This version allows you almost everything as a standard version. Many things I had to change. I changed the method of the language selection and font size selection. Size of selection boxes for the selection of translations and features adapts to every resolution, modified is also the layout control and comparative mode. Significantly modified is also advanced search and listing of matching words.

At the bottom of the standard and "mobile" version SOB is a link to change the standard or mobile version of SOB. Originally I wanted to solve the automatic selection depending on the result of resolution detection devices, but due to the fact that some people on their mobile devices switch off support JavaScript, cookies, and considering, that the detection of resolution is not reliable (older mobile browsers do not support CSS Media Queries), will be better manual selection of version SOB.

To save battery power I created also a "dark" version of SOB (only in the version for mobile devices).

Libor Diviš                                   

366-0   368-1   370-2   372-3

374-4   376-5

« Poslední změna: Září 11*, 2013, 08:41:30 dopoledne od Libor Diviš »